Savage Dawn – Starter Guide
Current version: 3.0
Savage Dawn is a Free system-neutral, and community-driven fantasy setting/regional expansion that is easy to adapt into any fantasy roleplaying game. The focus is on a primitive age where survival is harsh, the wilderness mysterious and the stars hold special omens.
The content is written in a system-neutral fashion and is easily compatible with any TTRPG of choice. Take your favorite game system such as 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds and start exploring the mystical and barbaric world of Savage Dawn.
- Wilderness exploration and harsh survival in a primitive age
- Discover new and uncharted lands beyond the snowy horizon
- Mysticism and Spirituality. Constellations instead of Gods, Mysterious Omens, Star signs, Songs of Passage
- Travel the mystical Ethervale: the ancestral spirit domain that becomes accessible at night
- Harness the primal power of the Prysm: A magical force permeating this ancient world