After a whole year of work with many collaborators, I can finally let you know a first version of the Starter Guide is now available for free. Savage Dawn is a Free system-neutral, and community-driven fantasy setting/regional expansion that is easy to adapt into any fantasy roleplaying game. The focus is on a primitive age where survival is harsh, the wilderness mysterious and the stars hold special omens.
The Savage Dawn content is written in a system-neutral fashion and is easily compatible with any TTRPG of choice. Take your favorite game system such as 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds and start exploring the mystical and barbaric world of Savage Dawn. It makes a really interesting (arctic) region of any fantasy setting, and adds a layer of mysticism, crafting, survival and more.
- Wilderness exploration and harsh survival in a primitive age
- Discover new and uncharted lands beyond the snowy horizon
- Mysticism and Spirituality. Constellations instead of Gods, Mysterious Omens, Star signs, Songs of Passage
- Travel the mystical Ethervale: the ancestral spirit domain that becomes accessible at night
- Harness the primal power of the Prysm: A magical force permeating this ancient world
Spread the word and let us know how you like it!
Well, there is a lot of things we still want to add, such as locations, NPCs, monsters. If you like to contribute definitely get in touch and hang out on Discord!