After a whole year of work with many collaborators, I can finally let you know a first version of the Starter Guide is now available for free. Savage Dawn is a Free system-neutral, and community-driven fantasy setting/regional expansion that is easy to adapt into any fantasy roleplaying game. The focus is on a primitive age where survival is harsh, the wilderness mysterious and the stars hold special omens.
The Savage Dawn content is written in a system-neutral fashion and is easily compatible with any TTRPG of choice. Take your favorite game system such as 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds and start exploring the mystical and barbaric world of Savage Dawn. It makes a really interesting (arctic) region of any fantasy setting, and adds a layer of mysticism, crafting, survival and more.
- Wilderness exploration and harsh survival in a primitive age
- Discover new and uncharted lands beyond the snowy horizon
- Mysticism and Spirituality. Constellations instead of Gods, Mysterious Omens, Star signs, Songs of Passage
- Travel the mystical Ethervale: the ancestral spirit domain that becomes accessible at night
- Harness the primal power of the Prysm: A magical force permeating this ancient world
Spread the word and let us know how you like it!
Well, there is a lot of things we still want to add, such as locations, NPCs, monsters. If you like to contribute definitely get in touch and hang out on Discord!
ChrisCopyright Loresmyth Publishing. All Rights Reserved. Artwork used with permission.